1. Availability

My blog is not a webshop, direct shopping is not possible. However, available bows will be listed in this category. Further information on each bow can be requested in comments.

Hits: 517

BajanBow

View more posts from this author
15 thoughts on “1. Availability
  1. Hendrick van der Heyden

Hello Sir
    I see in your available section you have the Török szarus íj 57# -Turkish horn bow 57# that was posted on 10/27/2017. Is this bow still available ? If so , what is the cost of this bow and do you ship to the United States ? Is this particular bow used or have you had it in inventory since 10/27/2017. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I look forward to your response.

respectfully
    Hendrick van der Heyden

2. Roman

Hello!
    Dear Master!
    I so Your bows in Szeged and like to get such for me.
    I’m from Russia, Moscow. Tomorrow I will go back to Russia. Is it possible to get bow from You and how do it?

3. T. Bachmann

Hallo
    I am interested to buy a composite bow from you. Do you have a bow available? If yes, how much does it cost. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
    T. Bachmann

4. Mike Mills

Hello,
    I am after an historically correct horse bow and was wondering if you have any Magyar or Leon tartar bows available and what the prices with shipping to Australia would be?
    Thanks in advance!
    Mike

1. Matthias

Hello István im Matthias from Germany. I heard a long time nothing from you. But I don’t forget your and the other people.
        Your Bow is very famous everybody ask me where I buy it.
        And the Bow is still nice.
        I hope you and your family is ok.
        Please say also nice regards to your daughter.

Nice regards Matze

5. Matthias

Your Bow is very famous everybody ask me where I buy it.
    And the Bow is still nice.
    I hope you and your family is ok.
    Please say also nice regards to your daughter.

Nice regards Matze

6. Jack

Hi there, I’m interested in your quivers. Could you provide some information on pricing and availability? Thanks.

7. Hochholzer Zoltán

Kedves István,

Egy barátom USA-ból kért meg, hogy kérdezzek rá a magyar 58# szaru íj árára.

Köszönettel,
    Zoltán

Vélemény, hozzászólás?

Az email címet nem tesszük közzé. A kötelező mezőket * karakterrel jelöltük